SIMZALEAK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big newspaper in front of aeroclub hangar

2 posters

Go down

Big newspaper in front of aeroclub hangar Empty Big newspaper in front of aeroclub hangar

Post by friedrich46 Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:59 am

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. First of all many thanks for this gorgeous airport. It is a huge step in quality compared to Version 1. Improved airport buildings, the redesigned railway station and the incredible amount of objects obviously particularly designed für Noain, brilliant. Beside this there are new realistic terrain textures and a useful configuration tool. I see no difference to high end payware airports.

The problem with the "wall" behind the airport buildings has been completely solved withn update "flag problem" within a few days.Thanks for for that.

There is still a SODE related problem with a guy in a red shirt who is reading a newspaper close to the fire station in front of the aeroclub hangar. This object is way to big and covers some buildings and aircrafts. I only could identify the object with ModelConverterX. I found the assigned file in the SODE-directory C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\SODE_LEPP_FSX\model.4s and deactivated it by renaming. That eliminated the problem and the red guy too.
Perhaps a quick help is possible.

Regards, Juergen

friedrich46

Back to top Go down

Big newspaper in front of aeroclub hangar Empty Re: Big newspaper in front of aeroclub hangar

Post by Admin Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:58 am

Hello Juergen,

Thanks a lot for your marvelous positive description of the scenery. It is really appreciated, I am very glad you like it! Very Happy

About the issue itself, I think that both problems, the problem with flags and newspaper, could be the same. Both are bones animated objects and they have "skinned mesh" switched on. So I have attached a .mdl file with "skinned mesh" switched off. This file have to be placed in the following SODE path: C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\SODE_LEPP_P3D\model.4s

Download

This file will also deactivate the animation of this object (like in the flags) but I think, that this is the best solution for now, until we get a better solution.

Your solution could also be an option, that is your choice!

Thank you again for sharing with us the issue!

Regards, 
Gontzal

Admin
Admin

https://simzaleak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Big newspaper in front of aeroclub hangar Empty Re: Big newspaper in front of aeroclub hangar

Post by friedrich46 Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:50 am

Hello Gontzal,

Thank you for your swift response. I've replaced the file "4s.mdl" by the updated file and it works fine. Next to the guy who is reading the newspaper is another one cleaning the aircraft in front of the aeroclub hangar. From time to time and depending on the distance to this object I observed a similar effect. In most cases immediately after loading FSX and the airport. The Person looks as if it has been magnified. When this phenomena disappeared it could not be reproduced during the remaining session. Hope I didn't bother you.

Regards, Juergen

friedrich46

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:00 am

Hello Juergen

Don't worry about that, all reportings are welcome and very helpful!

So it seems that the problem is related with bone animation and SODE, cause there are some other bone animated objects that are NOT SODE dependant which seem to be working properly...

I have attached 1s.mdl with "skinned mesh" deactivated.

DOWNLOAD

Thank you and please, if you have any related problem, don't hesitate to contact!

Regards,
Gontzal

Admin
Admin

https://simzaleak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by friedrich46 Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:08 am

Hello Gontzal,

Both guys are doing there job now correctly. Of course there are not supposed to get soon exhausted. So the solution by now is acceptable. Thank you.

Best regards, Juergen

friedrich46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum